Effective Date: 10th January, 2013.
1. When clients register with EmpireOption they acknowledge their willingness to share with the company certain private information (name, email, gender, age, address and billing information such as credit card number, bank account information) which we use for the purpose of confirming the client’s identity and ensuring the security of their deposits and trading account. This information is collected in line with our stringent verification procedures which are used to deter international money laundering operations and to ensure the security and safety of our customer’s trading activity throughout.
2. Our clients undertake to supply us with true, updated and accurate information about their identity. Furthermore they are required to state categorically that they are registering and trading on their own behalf and are not seeking at any time to act any manner which could be considered fraudulent nor are they seeking to impersonate any other individuals for any purposes whatsoever.
We use session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time (30 days). You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” directory.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as: cashier, my account section, contests or surveys, will be limited.
4. EmpireOption will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information in regards to our clients and former clients to third parties without the express, written consent of our clients, except in such specific cases in which disclosure is a requirement under law, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request or is otherwise necessary in order to perform verification analysis on the client’s identity for the purposes of safeguarding their account and securing their personal information. If Riverjor S.A. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
5. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, ask to have it removed from a public forum, directory or testimonial on our site or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page [or by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
6. By registering with EmpireOption and through the voluntary interaction they undertake with EmpireOption’s products and services the client confirms and agrees that they consent to the use of all or part of the information they supply concerning their EmpireOption trading account, the transactions they undertake through it and the interactions which they perform with the company on behalf of the company. All interactions the customer undertakes with the cmpanywill be stored by the company for the purposes of record and as such may be employed by the company in such cases that disputes arise between clients and EmpireOption .
7. EmpireOption does its utmost to ensure the confidentiality of its clients
personal information including the implementation of data protection
procedures designed to ensure client confidentiality. EmpireOption ensures
that its data protection policy is regularly updated in order to ensure
that client’s confidential information is continually safeguarded. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. From time to time EmpireOption may contact clients whether by phone or email for the purpose of offering them further information about EmpireOption, binary options trading or financial market trading. In addition the company may, on occasion, seek to contact clients, whether by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing them of unique promotional offerings provided by EmpireOption for the client. Clients consent to the receipt of such contact when they consent to our terms and conditions of use when registering with EmpireOption . Any person wishing to opt out of further contact with EmpireOption at anytime whatsoever is entitled to do so, simply by contacting the company whether by phone or email as listed below and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the company be made.
10. If you choose to use our referral service to refer a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Riverjor S.A stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
11. Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com . In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Luis Bonavita 1294 office 1510, Montevideo, Uruguay.